Wednesday, February 11, 2009

hApPy BeSDAy 2 U...

happy birthday to myself (10.12.1983)..genap umur 25. Anong (name that i used to call my husband) telah belanja makan at Gazebo Palace, Jb. Actually location for dinner ni has changed last minute sebab Restoran Singgah Selalu penuh ngan customers. So, layan je la jiwa kat situ and our menu is Western Food..fish and chip for anong and sirlion steak for me..slalu nya aku x abis makan mende2 macam tu but somehow at that time...licin! haha (kuat makan tul..) no wonder my weight has increased from 52 to 58 ...hmm

Next day, i went to one salon in Nusajaya....for what? potong rambut la..hehe. my hair has been cutted short like pelakon baru 'scha' even thou not as beautiful as her..but can la.. terima kasih banyak to Anong for the sponsor. I have no special wish for my birthday..just make our life more happier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment